Pages

Lunes, Enero 4, 2016

Plagiarism

The internet is vast and infinite. 

My previous statement will be an act of Plagiarism if I did not site the source of that quote. (Ghost in The Shell) So what is Plagiarism? I think that most in my generation has done it before, whether it is done in good faith (indirectly or not knowing it is bad) or intentionally. This is mostly because we have the internet. Plagiarism is the copying of the works of others and making it as your own. It is a form of stealing in some way and it is also considered illegal by any means. And like what I have said earlier, most of us have done it before. But dont worry, I believe that it is mostly done in good faith, and there is nothing wrong with that. 

I would to keep this blog post short and simple since I might commit plagiarism if I try to expand it further. (HAHAHA) I think most of us right now really know what plagiarism is. We have the internet to blame and thank for that. If ever there comes a situation in which you are really tempted to plagiarize, work around it. If you have no other choice then paraphrase, quote, site, reference. Just do not take it as your own. It is the passing of knowledge and ideas that counts.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Pinapagana ng Blogger.