Pages

Linggo, Nobyembre 1, 2015

Turn Left, Turn Right

Ever since I started this blog, I tried my best to avoid posting anything about romance. Its not really my thing to talk about it and I find it too "girly" to share my thoughts about love in the net. But since I value my readers, and I know deep inside me that this moment will come sooner or later, Ill let the inner "girly" heart in me take center stage and voice out its opinion about love and romance.

To be honest, I hate watching movies that tackles love in a very cliche manner. Its not that I am not entertained, In fact, just like most of you guys, I do giggle a little bit every time a "kilig" scene pops. What I hate is that movies like Turn Left, Turn Right portray makes most of us believe we can also have a movie-like love story. But in reality, love almost never happens like that. Remember, these kinds of  movies are almost always made up by writers. It is just there fantasy of what they want to experience in life that is put into writing, and eventually made into a movie. What I want people to know is that you cant always get what you want in love. Sure, you will experience some giggly moments like in the movies, but the journey through love will be a very bumpy ride. That is why when it comes to love, men plan ahead.

I like to continue on my rant a little bit more but I think I might get carried away and forget about the movie. So the movie Turn Left, Turn Right... I guess I kinda explained my stand on this movie from my little rant. But it is still a good movie and can be worth your time. Its approach on the plot is very original and at times extremely funny. Definitely Ill recommend it to you, my lovely reader. :D


1 (mga) komento:

  1. this movie is for the couple who believe in destiny. in here many romance part are so touchy.

    TumugonBurahin

Pinapagana ng Blogger.