Pages

Sabado, Enero 9, 2016

PEPEPEPEPEPEPERO!

So What is a Pepero Day? Pepero Day is an event in South Korea that is very similar to Valentines Day. Pepero then came to the Philippines and approached Campuses around the Metro to promote its brand and to make it viral to us Filipinos.

Pepero Day was celebrated on APC last November 11. I have never experienced Pepero Day before so it was a new experience for me. Being an unofficial apprentice of APJMA, I was able to help in setting up and handling some game booths. I really enjoyed the whole experience since I rarely take part in a School wide event. The only thing that I did not like is that the event only lasted for a day. It should be a week long celebration for us to enjoy but that takes away the sole purpose of it being a special day for Pepero and Korea as a whole.
As I have said, it was really a joyful and unforgettable experience for me and I think the same goes to my friends and all those who participated. and I am looking forward for this years Pepero Day to come. But it is still January isn't it? I guess I'll have to find myself a partner for Valentines first. :D

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Pinapagana ng Blogger.