Pages

Lunes, Enero 4, 2016

Inter High School Public Speaking Competition

"The Best of Times or The Worst of Times, It's the only Time we've got" that is the theme for the second season of APC's Speak Sense Public Speaking competition. The contestants are composed of high school students from different schools around the Metro. As expected from the theme, the speeches delivered are quite emotional. But to be fair, even though they are still high school students, they composed and delivered speeches far better that I did in my public speaking classes.
Out of all the contestants, there is this one girl whom I forgot the name that caught my attention. Not only because I cant believe that she is still a high school student despite looking more matured than most of my classmates, (peace) but primarily because of her very touching speech. For her to experience such a traumatic past and to be able to share it infront of other people whom she mostly just first saw that day is what made her very appealing to me. I cant do that if I was in her situation, actually I wont do it because it is a very big part of me that I dont want people to know about.

In the end, that girl won so I guess credit is given to where it is due in the end. so congratz to her for taking home the bacon.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Pinapagana ng Blogger.