Pages

Martes, Nobyembre 3, 2015

My First SoM Week Experience

2 golds, 2 silvers, that is what I took home in the recently concluded School of Management Week.

My first ever SoM Week (formerly known as SoAB week) experience was a very memorable week for me. I got to participate in most of the activities prepared and made new friends. Even though I always get home late and tired, it was all worth it.

I participated in a number of sports events; I was on the BM basketball team, I played for the MA Volleyball team even though I was lined up on team TM, played mixed doubles in table tennis with Jenny este Jelee, and I was also on the dodgeball team of TM. I placed first or second on all these events. It may seem like I am a very athletic person by always being always in the podium but the truth is that I am just really lucky, Thank you teammates. I also want to say thank you to all of the members of APJMA (Asia Pacific College Junior Marketing Association) for letting me in as an apprentice even though I am not a Marketing student and that my real purpose of joining was just to kill time while I wait for my chorale practice.(hehe) I just wished that all of your events lasted the whole SoM week rather than just a single day as it would have let me be with you (APJMA) longer. Please let me participate again as a member in all of your upcoming events in the future so that I can get to know all of you a little bit more and have fun.

Let me end my post about my SoM week experience a little bit short . I would have written a little bit more about it but I believe that if I shared all of details on how fun and meaningful my experience were during SoM week, my memories of it will have less meaning since I get to share it with others. (parang girlfriend lang yan. HAHAHAHA!) 

P.S. Shoutout to all the dormers who stayed with me til their curfew (you all know who you are) and to my Running Man compatriots. 

Pictures to be added on a later date since I am still waiting for the uploads to come.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Pinapagana ng Blogger.